by: Ruth Purple
I have a friend once who is a classic example of a desperate woman. She has been putting up with a married, middle- aged, going bald, stout lawyer for over 6 years! This man neglected and cheated on her several times, but she's still with him. One time, when this married lawyer decided to breakup with her. She drank a large quantity of skin lotion, stalked the lawyer?s house and passed out on his street. Pathetic, really. She was hospitalized and after that suicide act and dramatic cry for attention, the bald lawyer never even bothered to visit her in the hospital, but when he showed up in her front door after a month, she welcomed him with open arms and legs.
If you are one of those women who are wailing out why you can't seem to have a stable relationship or why men take you for granted. Maybe you are one of those desperate women.In case you're wondering, here are the signs of a desperate woman.
* You cannot stand being alone. This means that you are always in a relationship. You fear being alone, you settle for anybody, even if your gut feeling tells you that the guy you're with is bad news.
* You really don't have a particular type when it comes to men. This should come as a warning sign for you, because this means that you're not looking for that certain someone so much as you're looking for a certain anyone.
* You prematurely demand commitment. After two weeks of dating, you hear wedding bells, after the 3rd date you want to meet his parents, a month of going out and you already want to move in. You are literally scaring every man you date, girl.
* You want what he wants. You practically have no identity. His take is your take. Whatever he thinks, that's what you think, too. Believe me, your guy may love this initially because you are playing the compatibility game on him, but after a month or two he's going to get weird, because nobody wants to date a woman with no opinion, no interests and more importantly, no identity.
* See no evil, hear no evil, talk no evil. You see him being devious with someone, you heard him getting naughty with other women, yet you never dared to confront him or even talk to him about it and when you did, you would just take his excuses, no matter how inconsistent it is. In other words, you take his crap. Yes, you know he tramples your dignity, but you don't seem to care as long as he does'nt leave you. You are more convenient than a 24/7 convenient store. In your heart and mind, you believe that nobody will ever love you, but him.
* Your world revolves around your vagina. This is my way of saying that you sit around all day, fb-ing, stalking his profile, until he knocks at your doorstep and have sex with you. You have no life, but him. You are addicted to him, regardless of how he treats you. You know that he's only after one thing and that's nothing but that thing between your legs, and you're happy with that!
Men never take a desperate woman seriously, keep that in mind. You are in a category of an undateable woman.
A desperate woman is like a leech, she's scary, she sticks like a glue and sucks the life out of every man she's with. If ever you see one man being with a desperate woman, he's most likely taking advantage of her desperation. But with a snap of finger, a decent man would never hesitate to leave a desperate woman for someone who is more confident and grounded.
So again, consult and assess yourself, do you really want to be the desperate woman every man uses or the woman every man worships?
About The Author
The author of this article, Ruth Purple, is a Relationship Expert who has been successfully coaching individuals and couples in their relationships. Get a copy of her ebook and become a Male Magnet . Alternatively click here for Amazon's Kindle Edition .
The author invites you to visit: